Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jaems Elliot Nezbeth


I'm in a very hard time in my life and its very hard to not cry every once in a while I have a pregnant mother with already 4 kids :( and a Dad that I only see sometimes, and a Grandma who doesn't trust me whats so ever. But I always have James Elliot Nezbeth he is the love of my life. I really do love him and no one seems to see why? I can always go to him for anything and I know he would never back stab me or anything that proteins to that. When i hear people saying they love their boyfriend at this age all I want to do is laugh in their faces and say "You don't know what love is !" And I feel like a bad person but i dont think they really do and you shouldnt just say it, just to say something? I really do like love James and i know he does back so yah.

But what ever... i have my whole life to determine if i love someone or not.



Right?

No comments: